Modern. Modest. Memorable.
517 Silverado Drive, Lafayette, CA 94549
This lovingly maintained Lafayette property is situated on a beautiful ±.4 acre lot in sought after Burton Valley. With 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, and ±1,927 square feet, this single-story home enjoys a nice sized kitchen open to the family room, separate living room, fluid floorplan and a serene setting. The front landscaping was designed by Henry Matsutani, the chief designer of the restored Japanese Tea Garden in Golden Gate Park, highlighting natural landscape, calmness, and beauty.
- Formal entry with coat closet
- Sunlit living room with hardwood floor, recessed lighting, tall windows overlooking the front yard, and a brick woodburning fireplace anchoring the room
- Formal dining room with hardwood floor, modern chandelier, and tall windows overlooking the peaceful backyard
- Lovely kitchen open to family room with stainless steel appliances including a gas stove and double ovens, granite countertops, and a breakfast bar
- Delightful family room with recessed lighting and French doors flanked by windows out to the picturesque backyard
- Three secondary bedrooms all with hardwood floors
- Spacious hall bathroom with jetted tub, separate shower, and door out to backyard
- Master suite with walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom with skylight
- Peaceful backyard setting with an eye toward both function and beauty including a brick patio with inlaid stone, dry creek bed, meandering path, and garden beds…So much potential to make this yard your own personal oasis!
517 Silverado is surrounded by great hiking trails and is also conveniently located a block from Burton Valley Elementary and the trail to Lafayette Community Park & Fields, down the road from Rancho Swim & Tennis Club, and just a short distance from the Lafayette trail to downtown Lafayette/Stanley Intermediate or up to Moraga shopping center/Moraga Commons Park.