A Classic Timeless Treasure
3565 Herman Drive, Lafayette, CA 94549
Nestled at the end of a fabulous downtown Lafayette cul-de-sac sits this delightful 4 bedroom / 2.5 bath home with unparalleled curb appeal including a long brick lined driveway, flat grass area, and a covered front porch with white slat ceiling, crown molding and white railing that enjoys sensational Mt. Diablo views. This ±2,349 square foot traditional treasure sits on a beautifully manicured ±.45-acre property and is guaranteed to capture your heart!
- Formal entry with hardwood floor and crown molding.
- Sunlit family room with large corner windows taking in the Mt. Diablo view, brick fireplace with gas insert and white mantle, built-in cabinetry, recessed lighting, and a wall of windows including glass French doors out to the paver patio and fabulous backyard.
- Formal dining area with hardwood floor, crown molding, recessed lighting, and wide baseboards.
- Chef’s kitchen with white cabinetry, 6-burner + griddle + double oven Viking stove, Sub Zero refrigerator, and deep stainless-steel sink with corner windows overlooking the backyard.
- Casual dining area with paned glass door out to backyard and a desk with cabinetry.
- Laundry room with hardwood floors and additional storage.
- 1/2 bathroom off laundry room with pedestal sink.
- Three delightful secondary bedrooms with white shutters, crown molding, wainscoting (two of the bedrooms) and new carpet.
- Hall bathroom with shower over bathtub, skylight, and a linen closet.
- Expansive master suite enjoys incredible Mt. Diablo views, coffered ceiling, recessed lighting, crown molding, wide baseboards, and a large walk-in closet with built-in closet system.
- Beautiful custom bathroom with Toto jetted bathtub, spacious shower with two showerheads, custom double vanity, and separate water closet.
- Gorgeous professionally landscaped backyard with paver patio, flat grass area, play structure, and an in-ground trampoline with basketball hoop and turf surround.
Combining urban with suburban living, 3565 Herman Drive offers you the best of both worlds! Located just down the road from outstanding Lafayette’s shops and restaurants, a short distance from the Lafayette/Moraga trail and top-rated K-8 schools, and only minutes from freeway access and BART.