Breathtaking Bella Vista Beauty
231 Los Santos Court, Moraga, CA 94556
Nestled in the idyllic Moraga hills, sits this exquisite single level custom Bella Vista home built in 2019. With 4 bedrooms and 3.5 baths, this ±3,313 square foot open-concept home sits at the end of a delightful cul-de-sac surrounded by open space, majestic oaks, complete privacy and some of the most spectacular panoramic views in all of Lamorinda. This home has been extensively upgraded throughout including a state-of-the-art Net Zero power island and climate control system (grid independent) and a 240-volt electric vehicle hook up in garage. Top this off with a beautifully landscaped backyard with the most glorious views and ultimate privacy.
- Welcoming front courtyard
- Formal entry with windows flanking front door, vaulted ceiling, and a coat closet
- Stunning sunlit chef’s kitchen open to great room with expansive island/breakfast bar, Precision cabinetry, quartz countertops, walk-in pantry, and top-of-the-line appliances including a 48” Dual Wolf Fuel 6-burner range, 84” Sub Zero Refrigerator and separate 84” freezer, 24x84” Sub Zero wine column, Miele dishwasher, and built-in Thermador microwave….not to mention views, views, and more views!
- Spacious great room with two walls of windows taking in the endless view, vaulted ceiling, and a glass door to the backyard
- Informal dining area that opens to both the kitchen and great room with built-in custom cabinetry, U-line wine refrigerator, and a wall of windows including sliding glass doors that open out to beautiful patio
- Luxurious master suite with coffered ceiling and glorious views. Grand master bath with two separate vanities, large shower with bench, separate water closet, and a walk-in closet
- Three spacious secondary bedrooms (two that share a “jack and jill” style bathroom and one with it’s own en-suite bathroom) plus a lovely powder room off the hall for guests
- Wonderful laundry room/mud room with Miele washer and dryer that accesses the garage
- Finished garage with epoxy floor, built-in cabinetry, peg-wall, and a 240-volt electrical vehicle hook-up
- Beautifully landscaped backyard with views of the hills and beyond in every direction, petanque court, lovely fountain, and decomposed granite paths
Just minutes from Rheem Shopping Center, Moraga Commons Park, top-rated Moraga schools, downtown Lafayette, and fantastic hiking and biking trails.